FigBytes is a proud sponsor of VERGE 22, a leading climate tech event accelerating solutions to the most pressing challenges of our time, which will be held in San Jose, California, October 25-27, 2022.
VERGE organizers GreenBiz will bring together thousands of leaders — from business, government, solution providers, and startups —to address the climate crisis across six strategic areas: clean energy, sustainable transportation, carbon removal, regenerative food systems, net-zero buildings, and the startup ecosystem.
Be sure to visit us at Booth 907, located in the Grand Ballroom of the conference, to connect with the team, grab some sustainable FigBytes swag, and enter for your chance to win a Patagonia bag. We’ll also be planting a tree for every new FigBytes fan we meet! Don’t miss your chance to have a sit down with our ESG MVPs attending this year’s event:
- Vaneet Johal, Sustainability & ESG Solutions Advisor
- Castille Rodriguez, ESG Solutions Specialist
- Andy Bastien, Senior Product Manager
- Sarah Anthon, Field and Partner Marketing Manager
Join the Discussion
Going to be onsite in San Jose? Passionate about the water crisis and what your organization can do to better understand its footprint? We want to connect with you! Please join us for the FigBytes sponsored roundtable lunch, ‘Water Is the New Carbon, What Are You Doing About It?’ on Wednesday, October 26, 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM in Hall 2. Our roundtable will be hosted by sustainability expert and water enthusiast Andy Bastien, also FigBytes’ Senior Product Manager. Participants are ensured great conversation and will receive a FigBytes swag bag!
What Else Is on our VERGE 22 Agenda
VERGE 22 will consist of three days and six programs to provide focused learning and networking opportunities for attendees. Here are the sessions we’re most looking forward to checking out at this year’s conference.
Tuesday, October 25th, 2022
Why and How to Lead on Climate Policy Advocacy – 3:30 pm -4:30 pm
- This session explores what’s driving corporate engagement in climate policy and what leadership looks like today. Experts will discuss why climate policy advocacy is a strategic business imperative, how companies can engage effectively, and what climate policies are top priorities in the coming year.
Wednesday, October 26th, 2022
New Technologies and Strategies for Communicating Carbon Data to Consumers – 2:45 pm -3:45 pm
- This session will feature leaders behind some of these new experiments with carbon labels, alongside experts in consumer behavior who will share what we do and don’t know about the power of labels to impact consumer choice.
Thursday, October 27th, 2022
Climate and the Farm Bill: A Cheat Sheet for Taking Action – 9 am -10 am
- If you care about climate, biodiversity, or racial justice, you should get involved with the farm bill. This session features a panel of policy experts sharing their strategies to efficiently influence the updated U.S Farm bill.
For more information on FigBytes at VERGE 22 and how you can connect with us, visit our event page here.