Sales Operations Manager - Full Time
FigBytes is first a mission, a call to action – before they are a software company. Founded in 2013, FigBytes was a response from founders Ted and Sonam witnessing devastating breakdowns in our environment: the wildfires in California, cities in India running out of clean drinking water, rising pollution levels and more.
They noticed enterprise organizations and governments move toward corporate social responsibility – tying their success metrics to the impact they have on the world around them (about time, they thought!)
But there was a missing piece to these admirable goals: Tracking them. How could these organizations quantify their sustainability, environmental, social and governance (ESG) goals and measure their progress towards said goals? From these needs, FigBytes was born. Their cloud-based platform allows customers to embed their ESG objectives and metrics into their performance, strategy and brand. They transform data into real-time storytelling, removing data complexity so customers can focus on what truly matters – meeting their ESG goals.
Since environmental sustainability is both impacting and impacted by just about everyone, FigBytes serves a large and diverse market. Their priority segments include consumer goods, hotels/resorts, financial services, technology, oil & gas, and government entities such as states and municipalities. With clients such as the State of Minnesota, AECOM, City of Phoenix, University of Alberta, McDermott, Ford, Tongaat Hulett and more, FigBytes stands on solid ground to arm global entities with the means to achieve mission-critical ESG objectives.
With a combination of VC and government funding, FigBytes is in the perfect opportunity to have an impact on a fast-growing organization.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, your role is critical in ensuring FigBytes achieves its growth targets. As a Sales Operations Manager, you will take on all things related to sales operations which includes:
- Enhance sales performance through clear and measurable objectives and results
- Accelerate revenue growth by identifying opportunities and increasing sales efficiency
- Enable the sales team to have access to information and planning for optimal prioritization
- Define KPIs and CRM optimization
- Improve and implement cross-team processes to ensure accurate reporting of data
- Set and oversee individual and team sales goals
- Prepare and manage sales budgets, forecasts, reports
- Provide recommendations based on pipeline data
- Identify opportunities monthly and quarterly and forecast the next quarter
- Ensure smooth cross-collaboration with other FigBytes teams through open communication and cooperation in order to achieve objectives
- Manage sales territories, account assignments, sales playbook
- Suggest improvements to sales proposals and contracts
- Design and implement sales recognition and performance incentive programs
- Anticipate and dissolve issues or speed bumps within sales operations processes to ensure a smooth customer experience from beginning to end
- Identify areas for improvement in strategies and efficiencies for processes, tools, and systems to promote optimal productivity and consistency in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- 5+ years of Sales operations experience
- Self starter
- Outside the box thinking
- Cross-functional teamwork
- Experience with developing sales compensation plans
- Strong reporting and forecasting abilities
- Excited about implementing most of the sales processes in a fast-growing company
- Problem solving
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and ever evolving industry
- Customer centricity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial way of thinking
- Leadership! Leadership! Leadership!
- Overachieving mentality
- Office 365 high proficiency
- HubSpot experience not a must but a plus!
This is position could be remote. Candidates living in Ontario and Quebec are welcome to apply. If this opportunity speaks to you, we would love to meet you!