Product Marketing Manager - Full Time
FigBytes is on a mission to save the world. Our integrated sustainability and ESG management platform empowers organizations in every sector and industry to deliver on strategic purpose, environmental sustainability and corporate social responsibility goals. Our cloud-based technology integrates high-level strategy with enterprise-wide sustainability and ESG data, supports regulatory and voluntary reporting and enables data-driven storytelling to communicate progress to all stakeholders from customers to employees to investors.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast-expanding team and help us tell the world about our critical mission.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building FigBytes’ go to market strategy by collaborating with marketing, sales, product management, and other teams to position our platform. This is an opportunity to build and execute a vision from the ground up. You will be joining a company that is starting to aggressively scale at a very exciting time in our growth This position is only suitable for a person who looks forward to getting in the trenches, leaves ego behind and has a proven B2B track record of effectively bringing software products to the market.Essential Duties
- Design,develop,and implement go to market strategies to launch and drive adoption of FigBytes technology solutions.
- Perform market, competitive, and customer research and gather insights and internal feedback to inform strategy.
- Build buyer and user personas to drive customer segmentation and targeting.
- Develop and implement product positioning in brand campaigns, acquisition strategies, and sales enablement programs.
- Build a broad range of product marketing content directly targeted at prospects and existing customers to improve acquisition and retention.
- Develop and manage client case studies, competitor battlecards, and win/loss analyses.
- Communicate market and product insights with internal stakeholders across the organization.
- An expert at crafting, driving, and managing go-to-market strategies across a variety of channels for acquisition, enablement, content, and lifecycle marketing.
- A thoughtful and effective communicator, writer, and cross-functional team leader.
- 5+ years of B2B Product Marketing and strategy experience, preferably for enterprise software products.
- Has strong research and analysis skills and can distill data into actionable business insights.
- Has a strong eye for design, is skilled at wordsmithing and is committed to quality.
- A self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and approaches collaboration with kindness, curiosity and a positive attitude.
- Knows how to develop strategy but will also do the tactical work to bring that strategy to life.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with a Marketing emphasis or equivalent work experience.
- A desire to learn about sustainability and a connection and accountability to the FigBytes mission and brand.