Digital Marketing Manager - Full Time
FigBytes is on a mission to save the world. Our integrated sustainability and ESG management platform empowers organizations in every sector and industry to deliver on strategic purpose, environmental sustainability and corporate social responsibility goals. Our cloud-based technology integrates high-level strategy with enterprise-wide sustainability and ESG data, supports regulatory and voluntary reporting and enables data-driven storytelling to communicate progress to all stakeholders from customers to employees to investors.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast-expanding team and help us tell the world about our critical mission.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building FigBytes’ digital strategy across the website, paid and organic search, paid social, and email campaigns to support expanded brand recognition in key markets against marketing KPIs. This is an opportunity to build and execute a vision from the ground up. You will be joining a company that is starting to aggressively scale at a very exciting time in our growth. This position is only suitable for a person who looks forward to getting in the trenches, leaves ego behind and has a proven B2B track record in digital strategy, systems, execution, compliance, and reporting.Essential Duties
- Build and manage FigBytes’ digital presence with a new website optimized for the buyer journey and SEM/SEO.
- Drive lead growth and brand awareness across key channels through campaign creation, analysis, and optimization of the buyer journey.
- Own growth across digital acquisition channels such as email, Google Ads, Linkedin.
- Manage marketing operations resources and systems as well as a digital acquisition budget.
- Design and implement effective marketing experiments including A/B testing, marketing automation and ABM.
- Analyze and communicate results on a weekly and monthly basis with a marketing team eager to learn more about digital marketing best practices.
- An expert at digital marketing including SEO/SEM and website management, email marketing and paid/organic search.
- A self-starter who wants to conceptualize, build and manage a full-funnel digital strategy and the supporting systems and reporting.
- 5+ years of B2B Digital Marketing and strategy experience, preferably for enterprise software products.
- Experienced with marketing automation and content management systems including HubSpot and WordPress.
- Has strong quantitative skills, is data fluent and can distill complex analyses into actionable business insights.
- Has a strong eye for design, is skilled at wordsmithing and is committed to quality.
- A self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and approaches collaboration with kindness, curiosity, and a positive attitude.
- Knows how to develop strategy but will also do the tactical work to bring that strategy to life.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with a Marketing emphasis or equivalent work experience.
- A desire to learn about sustainability and a connection and accountability to the FigBytes mission and brand.