Customer Success Manage - Full Time
FigBytes is on a mission to save the world. Our fully integrated SaaS sustainability and environmental, social and governance (ESG) management platform connects our customers’ data to their strategy and purpose, from “the field” to the boardroom.
The only strategic sustainability and ESG platform on the market, our complex data capabilities and ability to empower our customers to tell their story is unmatched. As the pressure on organizations to become more transparent around their ESG risks increases, FigBytes enables them to capture, calculate, analyze, report and communicate their ESG impacts and progress to regulatory authorities, frameworks, customers and investors.
At FigBytes, we are guided by the core principle that the success of our customers is fundamental to everything we do. As our Customer Success Manager (CSM), you play a crucial role in helping us achieve our mission of connecting our customer’s purpose to their data.
Since environmental sustainability is both impacting and impacted by just about everyone, FigBytes serves a large and diverse market. Their priority segments include consumer goods, hotels/resorts, financial services, technology, oil & gas, and government entities such as states and municipalities. With clients such as the State of Minnesota, AECOM, City of Phoenix, University of Alberta, McDermott, Ford, Tongaat Hulett and more, FigBytes stands on solid ground to arm global entities with the means to achieve mission-critical ESG objectives.
With a combination of VC and government funding, FigBytes is in the perfect opportunity to have an impact on a fast-growing organization.
As a CSM, your job responsibilities will include:
- Manage your client portfolio – focus on continuously driving value for the client and helping them achieve their objectives with the FigBytes sustainability platform.
- Understand your client’s critical business priorities and support their technology challenges and requirements.
- Engage with customers during onboarding and throughout their customer journey.
- Report on key metrics for customer health, product adoption and usage.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations and user trainings for your customers.
- Perform “Value Added” presentations such as Executive Business Reviews, Value Assessments and Analytics Reviews.
- Execute Renewal playbooks to maximize renewals and minimize customer churn.
- Create success plans to positive impact customer retention and growth opportunities.
- Evaluate and improve customer tutorials and other communication and training tools.
- Work in conjunction with the Implementation team to improve onboarding processes and documentation.
- Act as a trusted advisor for your clients and mediate between your clients and the organization to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Advocate on behalf of your customers and provide “Voice of the Customer” feedback as it pertains to product design and product development.
Our ideal candidate for the CSM role would have the following qualifications:
- 1-3+ years of experience working in a customer success/retention or account management role in a SaaS company.
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to demonstrate technical solutions
- A passion for customer-facing communication and advocacy
- Creative problem-solving and solutioning skills
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work closely and effectively with internal teams and stakeholders
- Proven experience consistently achieving goals, KPIs and other metrics.
- Experience with project management, consultation and workflow optimization
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Passion for, and/or experience with, sustainability, environmental science, GHG accounting, Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) frameworks.