Content Marketing Manager – Full Time
Content Marketing Manager - Full Time
FigBytes is on a mission to save the world. Our integrated sustainability and ESG management platform empowers organizations in every sector and industry to deliver on strategic purpose, environmental sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR) goals. Our cloud-based technology integrates high-level strategy with enterprise-wide sustainability and ESG data, supports regulatory and voluntary reporting and enables data-driven storytelling to communicate progress to all stakeholders from customers to employees to investors.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our fast-expanding team and help us tell the world about our critical mission.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building and executing FigBytes’ content strategy to support the entire customer journey. This is an opportunity to build and execute a vision from the ground up. You will be joining a company that is starting to aggressively scale at a very exciting time in our growth This position is only suitable for a person who looks forward to getting in the trenches, leaves ego behind and has a proven B2B track record in conceptualizing and writing a variety of content from thought leadership to acquisition to customer engagement.Essential Duties
- Develop and implement FigBytes’ content strategy and voice in conjunction with integrated, digital and product marketing across our website, collateral, and demand generation tactics.
- Partner with internal and external SMEs to learn our industry and our products.
- Drive execution of an integrated content strategy and calendar, with a focus on key stories, product and feature launches, and industry trends.
- Manage and communicate your content production process internally and externally.
- Create multi-channel content that tells an integrated story that solidifies and promotes our brand positioning.
- Collaborate with designers and help guide the development of compelling visuals for the content pieces.
- Analyze and communicate content engagement metrics on a monthly basis with key stakeholders and use learnings to influence content strategy.
- A writing portfolio of both long and short-form business content and/or writing for general audiences.
- 5+ years of experience crafting B2B enterprise sales/marketing materials, preferably for enterprise software products.
- Relentless attention to copy editing and quality.
- An interest in sustainability and the talent to turn a complicated topic into compelling content.
- Knowledge of SEO, social media, and digital marketing tactics to align content deliverables with acquisition strategies.
- A self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and approaches collaboration with kindness, curiosity and a positive attitude.
- Knows how to develop strategy but will also do the tactical work to bring that strategy to life.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with a Marketing, Communications or Business emphasis or equivalent work experience.
- A desire to learn about sustainability and a connection and accountability to the FigBytes mission and brand.