Alliances & Partners Manager - Full Time
FigBytes is first a mission, a call to action – before they are a software company. Founded in 2013, FigBytes was a response from founders Ted and Sonam witnessing devastating breakdowns in our environment: the wildfires in California, cities in India running out of clean drinking water, rising pollution levels and more.
They noticed enterprise organizations and governments move toward corporate social responsibility – tying their success metrics to the impact they have on the world around them (about time, they thought!)
But there was a missing piece to these admirable goals: Tracking them. How could these organizations quantify their sustainability, environmental, social and governance (ESG) goals and measure their progress towards said goals? From these needs, FigBytes was born. Their cloud-based platform allows customers to embed their ESG objectives and metrics into their performance, strategy and brand. They transform data into real-time storytelling, removing data complexity so customers can focus on what truly matters – meeting their ESG goals.
Since environmental sustainability is both impacting and impacted by just about everyone, FigBytes serves a large and diverse market. Their priority segments include consumer goods, hotels/resorts, financial services, technology, oil & gas, and government entities such as states and municipalities. With clients such as the State of Minnesota, AECOM, City of Phoenix, University of Alberta, McDermott, Ford, Tongaat Hulett and more, FigBytes stands on solid ground to arm global entities with the means to achieve mission-critical ESG objectives.
With a combination of VC and government funding, FigBytes is in the perfect opportunity to have an impact on a fast-growing organization.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, your role is critical in ensuring FigBytes achieves its growth targets. As an Alliances and Partners Manager, you will cultivate strategic partnerships in order to boost engagement with our technology. In this role you will:
- Identify, initiate, develop, and maintain strong relationships with partners
- Develop effective business plans including revenue targets and other KPIs
- Align and maintain effective business plan for partners
- Foster partner relationships to stimulate and steer sales referrals
- Generate sales leads through networking efforts
- Collaborate with other FigBytes teams for successful GTM execution
- Seek out and explore impactful strategic opportunities
- Improve impact for FigBytes by cultivating influence with alliances
- Effectively position FigBytes’ value by pinpointing needs and understanding the competition
- Lead partner meetings to exceed objectives
- Experience in partner management or alliances
- Experience in sales and business development
- Creative, outside of the box thinker
- Self starter with ability to prioritize
- Strong,verbal,and written communication skills
- Comfortable creating business models and comprehensive partner business plans
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and ever evolving industry
- Experience working with partners and joint ventures
- Customer centricity
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Has implemented partner focused sales plans in evolving markets
- Is comfortable with demonstrating technology
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial way of thinking
- Leadership! Leadership! Leadership!
- Overachieving mentality
This is a remote position. Candidates living in the US, Canada, UK and Western Europe are welcome to apply. If this opportunity speaks to you, we would love to meet you!