From October 17th to October 20th, 2022, FigBytes will be sponsoring and attending Sustainable Brands ‘22 in San Diego. The event brings together professionals from across industries and sectors who are committed to unlocking the power of sustainable and regenerative business.
Be sure to visit us at Booth 304, located outside on the Luna Lawn, to connect with the team, grab some sustainable FigBytes swag, and enter for your chance to win a Patagonia bag. We’ll also be planting a tree for every new FigBytes fan we meet! Don’t miss your chance to have a sit down with our ESG MVPs attending this year’s event:
- Jean Aouad, VP of Sales
- Johny Sudah, ESG Solutions Advisor
- Sarah Anthon, Field and Partner Marketing Manager
Aligned & Well at SB ’22 – Pilates Power Hour With FigBytes
Join us for our sponsored Sunrise Activity on Wednesday October 19, 6:30 am – 7:20 am. Greet day three of SB ’22 bright and early with FigBytes! Roll out your mats and join us for Pilates on the beautiful Legends Lawn. All skill levels are welcome. Pilates participants will receive a FigBytes swag bag and be entered to win a Patagonia fanny pack. Dress to move! Mats, towels, and water will be provided.
What Else We’re Looking Forward to SB ‘22
As a global event for regenerative brands and leaders, there are a lot of valuable and insightful discussions on the schedule. Here are some sessions we’re looking forward to checking out at this year’s conference.
Monday, October 17th, 2022:
Translating ESG Reporting to Impact Reporting – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- In this workshop attendees will dive into topics like why improving ESG data is critical to a sustainable economy, the problems with ESG data that prevent it from conveying impact, and how to convert ESG data into high-value ESG impact reports and risk-adjusted financials.
Tuesday, October 18th, 2022:
Engaging Consumers on the Scope 3 Emissions Journey – 2:15 PM – 3:15 PM
- The session will provide insights into current challenges around setting and achieving Scope 3 targets, how companies can engage retailers to promote more sustainable options, and ways to engage consumers to better understand their choices’ impact.
Wednesday, October 19th, 2022:
A Discussion with Emerging Leaders in Sustainability – 3:45 PM – 4:45 PM
- This panel will discuss how we can build a more sustainable world, better empower young leaders, and harness the expertise and wisdom of more established leaders as well as explore how to build better bridges between generations on these topics.
For more information on FigBytes at Sustainable Brands ‘22 and how you can connect with us, visit our event page here.