FigBytes is a proud sponsor of the TCFD & Climate Risk Reporting 2023 event in London, England on March 7-8, 2023. Don’t miss Europe’s biggest TCFD event which aims to help organizations understand and implement the latest developments in TCFD and climate risk disclosures.
Join FigBytes and your fellow sustainability leaders for two days of discussions, presentations, and networking. Explore how mandatory climate risk reporting is evolving and how corporations and investors are shaping and analyzing TCFD reports.
Join us for our Sponsored Session
Be sure to attend our session, Creating ESG Advocates in Private Equity, hosted by Rajiv Jalim, Director Solutions Engineering at FigBytes, with guest Brooke Guven, Head of ESG & Sustainability and Managing Director at Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.
Join our speakers to discuss how to strategize and build sustainability reporting initiatives, leveraging internal stakeholders to drive success and influence portfolio companies for greater transparency and reduced impacts. The session will also cover:
- Benefits of starting an ESG reporting program
- ESG challenges in the private equity and financial industries
- Practical tactics for motivating and increasing stakeholder engagement
Don’t miss our session on Tuesday, March 7th, 2023 4:25 pm – 4:55 pm.
What We’re Looking Forward to at TCFD & Climate Risk Reporting 2023
With the event focusing on how mandatory climate risk reporting is evolving and how corporations and investors are shaping and analyzing TCFD reports, there are a lot of valuable and insightful discussions on the schedule. Here are some additional sessions we’re looking forward to checking out at this year’s event:
Tuesday, 7 March 2023
Roadmap for ISSB Standards – 9:10 am
- In this session, Mardi McBrien, Managing Director at the IFRS Foundation, will dive into how the ISSB will be incorporating and building upon TCFD guidance, current progress towards the stated milestones, and more.
Wednesday, 8 March 2023
Scope 3 Emissions & Avoided Emissions – 2:40 pm
- This presentation will cover current techniques and challenges when quantifying Scope 3 emissions, how companies are approaching the concept of potential avoided emissions, and much more.
For more information on FigBytes at TCFD & Climate Risk Reporting 2023 and how you can connect with us, visit the event page here.