The FigBytes Materiality Module™ lifts materiality out of spreadsheets by automating the key steps of a materiality assessment, while also providing the strategic views essential for implementation of the survey results.
Because materiality reporting is much broader than traditional financial reporting, simplifying it for your stakeholders makes sense. Utilizing the FigBytes Materiality module in concert with our other modules is seamless and leverages the theme of conveying your strategy visually and mapping your progress towards goals.
What is material to your company? What factors should appear in your ESG reports? What should you disclose to investors if you’re a publicly traded company?
Imagine answering these questions quickly and simply while avoiding expensive consulting engagements and yet another layer of spreadsheets.
The FigBytes Materiality Module™ lifts materiality out of spreadsheets by automating the key steps of a materiality assessment by allowing you to:
- Create multiple materiality and risk assessments in an intuitive, easy-to-use software solution
- Engage multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to capture their input and opinions
- Identify key items based on their value to affect value creation
- Evaluate the risks of these items in terms of their known effect on value creation
- Prioritize these items based on their relative importance
- Generate a strategy based on items of key importance in the FigBytes Strategy Mapping Module™ and establish progress goals
- Track performance towards goals
- Easily conduct repeat materiality assessments to see if progress is on track and to modify your strategy or tactics accordingly