Everything you wanted to know about FigBytes but were afraid to ask is right here. These FAQs originate from FigBytes events including webinars, conferences and individual inquiries. If what you are looking for is not included within these questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com and we will make sure your question gets answered.
FigBytes can interact with existing systems deployed at customers sites and pull data from these databases. This is done through APIs and/or custom connectors if APIs don’t exist. The other ways that data can get into FigBytes are:
- Direct reporting into the admin’s interface
- Distributed data capture through customized web interfaces and mobile applications
- Bulk ingestion of spreadsheets/CSV data
- Scraping of utility websites for direct feeds of utility data into FigBytes (electricity, water, waste) – limited to sites that allow scraping
- Integration with smart meters (database connections)
Yes. FigBytes contains a variety of tools that stop you being the “Nag, Bag and Drag officer”. From data input prompts to a full project management module, we’ve got you covered.